What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer so that, depending on the type of browsing, a better service can be offered through the website.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are their purposes?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for the cookies, in this case Google Analytics, to monitor and analyse the behaviour of website users. They are used to measure website activity and to create user browsing profiles.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Allowing, blocking or deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can obtain more information on how to delete or block cookies from your browser at:
- Disable cookies in Chrome:
- Disable cookies in Firefox:
- Disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Disable cookies in Safari:
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org